Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Race and the Democrats

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Race and the Democrats

    As a democrat it blows my mind what the party has done to it's self. Well, no it doesn't. They have divided the party, and it's turned into a quite race situation. You've got white middle class coming out supporting Hillary while I've yet to see one African American who is not supporting Obama. Obama can't win white Appalachian states, he's getting drilled in KY, WV, Eastern TN, Western VA, Western PA, and OK. As a party how in the world do you nominate either one of these? Had you ran Warner or Edwards you would've won this election hands down. Yet, you've made it impossible for Obama, your nominee to win these coin flip states. You've got a fiasco in FL where you didn't even count your party members votes, a section of PA where he's going to get absolutely drilled, a section of VA (a supposed swing state in 08) where he is going to get drilled, and you've piratically given away the state of WV. Great job democrats you've just gave the republicans four more years imo.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    both parties are a complete mess right now which is why im with holding my vote in november

    this way i cant be held responsible for electing a shithead
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I really don't know who I'm going to vote for. I'm not a fan of any of the three candidates.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    im writing in mickey mouse
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    given it to the reps? hardly but they need to get it tegether

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    They certainly gave them a chance, running an average white man would've won this election hands down. From a pure party standpoint why not just win the election? We can make equal rights progress once we get back the White House.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I agree with giving them a lot better chance then they had...but I dont think it has much to do with that, if the ppl think the black candidate is the better one..then pick him over the white guy...but this race has turned into the looks...that goes for Obama and Clinton...I love Obama, but I wouldve jumped if Paul was in it

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    Obama needs the black vote and young vote to come out like it's never came out before. And hope that losing middle class white America doesn't beat him.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    when is the last time a democrat has won VA in the presidential election?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Race and the Democrats

    I thought I had read in past posts that you were an Obama supporter? I agree about Edwards.. he chose the wrong time to run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •